A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Note: MOBAgility is more of a "Game Assistant" than your usual stand-alone AAA-like or even indie game. I recommend playing it as a warmup or while waiting for a friend to finish their game before you queue up with them in League of Legends, Dota 2, Starcraft 2 etc. It's value revolves primarily around it's functionality and not in high end graphics. You can play it for hours on end if you want to but this is NOT that kind of game.
Designed to sharpen your dodging skills for your favorite MOBA!
- Adjustable difficulty sliders for projectile interval, speed, and percentage of homing projectiles
- Can practice dodging as many as 2.5 projectiles per second, making this a great warmup before ranked play
- Currently two basic abilities: Shield and Dash
- A progress graph on the main menu to show your scores for your last 20 games at a particular difficulty, but scores are only recorded when the player touches one of three checkpoints
- Permanent achievement badges on the main menu for especially great performances at a particular difficulty
- Arrow keys can be used to zoom and rotate the camera so the player can practice dodging while moving in any desired direction at any time
- Adjustable graphics settings on the main menu, but I recommend keeping the FPS at 60 and reducing the general graphics quality if game play is not smooth
- Language settings for the main menu UI supporting Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish, but the in-depth "How To" section is only in English
- Will eventually allow the player to play any character/champion/hero as a counterpick to skillshot-reliant opponents
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Tactical Edge Studios|
|Tags||3D, minigames, Minimalist, Real-Time, Singleplayer, skill-building, Third Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Game Jolt, Indie DB, Facebook, Youtube, Imgur, Reddit, Twitter, Twitch, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.